Posted August 2021
We are here for you
Our Office & COVID-19
We are fully open and prepared to meet your dental needs. Please know that our primary concern is the health and safety of all our patients and staff members.
We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this so that you may have a more safe and comfortable experience. We are proud to share our enhanced protocols with you.
- You will be asked a few screening questions related to COVID-19 upon confirmation of your appointment. Patients with symptoms possibly related to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
- We have staggered appointments to reduce the number of patients in our reception area. If you feel more comfortable waiting in your car until we are ready to see you please communicate with us via call or text.
- Upon arrival, all patients will be screened again for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure and will have their temperature taken. Patients with a fever (>100.4 F) will be rescheduled.
- Guests of patients will not be allowed in treatment rooms and will be asked to wait outside of the office.
- Please be prepared to pay with credit or debit cards to reduce handling of cash/checks.
- Hand sanitizer will be conveniently located throughout the office and you are encouraged to use it as necessary.
- We will wipe door handles and community areas often throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call or text our office at (520) 744-3480. Please be patient with our staff as we are receiving many requests for appointments currently. As we have many wonderful patients there may be a short delay in response time and limited availability of days and times.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Schade and Staff